With clean extinguishing agent Halotron® 1 for use with ABC type fires.
FIRE EXTINGUISHER FEATURES:
This model contains the clean extinguishing agent Halotron® 1, which is EPA-approved, government-accepted and specified. This agent discharges as a liquid, then quickly evaporates, leaving no residue to clean up afterwards. U.S. FAA-approved for use in airports. NFPA-10 rating. Electrically non-conductive.
» Operation: Squeeze the lever, which opens the valve, allowing the chemical to be forced out. Temperature range from -40°F to +120°F.
» Construction: Drawn steel cylinder with steel siphon tubes, power cone discharge stream, upright squeeze grip visual pressure gauge and corrosion-resistant paint finish.
» CLASS: A, B, C Fires
» Mercury Series 212E: 2 1/2 lb, UL 2BC
» Mercury Series 5: 5 lb, UL 5BC *
» Mercury Series 11 (FM11C): 11 lb, UL 1A-10BC *
» Mercury Series 15 1/2 (FM15C): 15 1/2 lb, UL 2A-10BC *
* US Coast Guard Approved
1. All fire extinguishers bought at www.MDIsupply.com are shipped fully charged.
2. NFPA regulations also require extinguishers to be inspected when initially placed in service and all local fire codes and tagging requirements must be adhered to.
3. Tagging of the fire extinguisher must be done on-site service and must be by a licensed fire extinguisher inspection company.
4. Tagging is currently not available from MDIsupply.com.
5. This product is only available to ship via UPS ground service or LTL-Freight ground service. Expedited shipping (Air) is not available for Fire Extinguishers.