' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>
Hollow Metal Glazing Bead Stops w/ Tek Screws
Supplied with Tek Screws
Removable U-shaped channel secures glass (or panel) to the light opening in doors and frames. Typically used on HM steel doors and frames.
- A40 galv. steel. (superior to CRS).
- Stop size: 5/8" x 5/8"
- Stop gauge: 18 gauge
- Punched & dimpled (counter-sunk) for screws.
- Pre-drilled counter-sunk screw preps are at 12" CTC (Center-To-Center).
- Installation Tek (self-drilling) screws are included.
- Can be field-cut to any size required.
- Lengths Available: 3', 4', 5', 6', 7'. *
* Up to 10'-0" lengths are available but will have to be quoted due to oversized shipping charges. Please contact our office for a special order price quote.