Used for ABC type fires - most common extinguisher for everyday use
FIRE EXTINGUISHER FEATURES:
These units contain specially fluidized and siliconized mono ammonium phosphate powder, which smothers and breaks the chain reaction on Class B fires, fuses and insulates Class A fires, and is a non-conductor of electricity. Non-toxic.
» Operation: Squeeze the lever, which opens the valve, allowing the chemical to be forced out. Upright squeeze grip operation approved to -65°F (-52°C).
» Construction: Heavy-duty steel cylinder with rugged metal valve and siphon tube with replaceable molded valve stem seal, visual pressure gauge, pull pin and upright squeeze grip. Corrosion and impact-resistant powder coat finish.
» CLASS: A, B, C Fires
» Cosmic 212E: 2 1/2 lb, UL 1A-10BC *
» Cosmic 5B: 5 lb, UL 3A-40BC *
» Cosmic 10E: 10 lb, UL 4A-80BC *
» Cosmic 20E: 20 lb, UL 10A-120BC *
* US Coast Guard Approved
1. All fire extinguishers bought at www.MDIsupply.com are shipped fully charged.
2. NFPA regulations also require extinguishers to be inspected when initially placed in service and all local fire codes and tagging requirements must be adhered to.
3. Tagging of the fire extinguisher must be done on-site of the of it's service and must be by a licensed fire extinguisher inspection company.
4. Tagging is currently not available from MDIsupply.com.
5. This product is only available to ship via UPS ground service or LTL-Freight ground service. Expedited shipping (Air) is not available for Fire Extinguishers.