PDQ 6200 Series Rim Exit Device
Heavy Duty Commercial Applications
The PDQ 6200 exit device is a rim or surface vertical rod device. Surface vertical rod devices feature top and bottom Pullman latch bolts that are dead locking where applicable. The rails are constructed of extruded aluminum and feature stainless steel touch pads. All 6200 devices are furnished with metal chassis covers and end caps. Units are available for non-labeled as well as fire labeled doors. Non-labeled devices feature hex key dogging standard and cylinder dogging as an option. Optional electrical latch retraction, electric dogging, alarm and monitor switches are available.*
The 6200 can be ordered with a variety of trim options and can be supplied with PDQ's Philadelphia, Boston or Miami levers. All devices are furnished standard with sex nuts. Devices are listed by U.L./U.L.C. and comply with U.L. 10C and UBC 7-2 (1997) for positive pressure. The 6200 carries a 10-year limited factory warranty on mechanical components and 1 year limited factory warranty on electrical components. MDIsupply.com will assist with any warranty claim as long as the purchase was made at MDIsupply.com and the product is still within warranty period.
1. The device bar can be field-cut to fit an existing door. The touch bar cannot be cut.
2. All levers will be supplied as Lever x Rose design x function chosen for the PDQ 6200 rim exit device (see images above).
3. All Cylinder & Pull trim will be supplied as shown in the image above for the PDQ 6200 rim exit device (see images above).
4. Any lever trim ordered as "SFIC" will be supplied as open (less core) for a Small Format Interchangeable Core. The IC core is expected to be suplied by others. The lever trim will not ship with any core/keys.
6200 Series Emergency Exit Device Specs & Details:
Cadmium plated steel
» TOUCH PAD:
» LATCH BOLT:
Stainless steel dead locking / 3/4” throw Rim / 5/8” throw SVR
Roller strike standard for non-fire labeled devices
3-1/8” projection / 1-5/8” projection when dogged
Device and trim are non-handed
Hex key dogging standard / Cylinder dogging optional / No dogging on fire labeled devices
Rim or surface vertical rod (8’0” tall door standard) / Covers 161 prep
» STILE WIDTH:
» DOOR THICKNESS:
» DOOR WIDTH:
Order: “6200R” size for 2’10”- 3’0” door width maximum.
Order: "6200RA" size for over 3'-0" up to 4’0” door width maximum.
» DEVICE FINISHES:
Polished brass, satin brass, oil rubbed bronze, satin chrome and satin stainless steel
Sex nuts and bolts standard
U.L./U.L.C. listed for “Panic”, “Fire Exit hardware” labeled for up to 3 hour for 4’0” x 8’0” maximum single, 8’0” x 8’0” maximum pairs / Complies with U.L. 10C and UBC 7.2 (1997)
Ten (10) year limited factory warranty - mechanical, One Year limited warranty electrical components.
* Please contact MDIsupply.com at 888.634.3667 for assistance if you're interested in purchasing Optional electrical latch retraction, electric dogging, alarm or monitor switch for the 6200 Series exit device.