Pemko EV2325BL Eco-V Hospitality Threshold, Carpet/Tile Transition, 36-inch, Black Vinyl
Pemko EV2325BL Eco-V Hospitality Threshold, Carpet/Tile Transition Strip
- The EV2325_ Eco-V® threshold creates an ideal transition where carpet meets another tile beneath an interior door.
- Ideal for use in any high-traffic commercial installation, such as hotels and offices.
- Eco-V® thresholds are manufactured of slightly softer material than competitive products. This aids in the cutting and fitting of the threshold and facilitates easier insertion of the carpet into the holding cavities on the carpet side(s) of the threshold.
- EV2325 threshold has been tested and approved under ADAAG-1998 (Amended); ICC/ANSI A117.1 and California Building Code, Title 24 for Barrier-Free Entry.
- Available lengths: 36" (stock); 48" and 73" by special order.
- Note: Adhesives underneath the threshold could add as much as 1/32" to 1/16" of height and should be considered when calculating the needed clearance.
- Available in black (BL) in stock and dark brown (D) by special order.
Details and product specs of the Pemko EV2325BL Carpet/Tile Transition Strip Threshold:
||Eco-V® - Polyvinyl Chloride
||Bottom: 2” (50.8 mm), Top: 2-3/4” (69.8 mm)
||23/32” (18.2 mm)
||Eco-V® Thresholds - Carpet to Tile
BL - Black (stock). D (Dark Brown by special order.
||36" Stock; 48" and 73" by special order.
||GreenGuard GOLD Certification – Tested to UL2818 and achieved GOLD certification for low V.O.C. content
Barrier-Free (ADA) – Meets the requirements of ADAAG-2010 (Amended) and ANSI A117.1-2009
Fire Rated – Tested to UL10B Standard Fire Tests and UL10C Positive Pressure Fire Tests of Door Assemblies
Barrier-Free (ADA Compliant);
Fire Rated - UL10B - Negative Pressure;
Fire Rated - UL10C - Positive Pressure;
Underwriters Laboratory 4L10;
GREENGUARD Gold Certified
This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer: Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) - Eco-V
|Mfg Model #:
|MDI Supply Item #:
|Packaged & Sold: